- Thu., Feb. 20The Advocates' Society Education Centre
- Thu., Apr. 25Location is TBD
- Thu., Apr. 04OBA Conference CentreApr. 04, 2019, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.OBA Conference Centre, 20 Toronto St, Toronto, ON M5C 2B8, CanadaJoin the OBA's Young Lawyers Division on April 4th for a riveting, interactive discussion on hot-topic issues surrounding diversity and inclusion in the legal profession. Hear from young lawyers and leaders in student and associate recruitment, diversity coaching, and discrimination and harassment.
- Thu., Mar. 28TLA Lawyers' Lounge
- Wed., Mar. 27DentonsMar. 27, 2019, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.Dentons, 77 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M5K 0A1, CanadaJoin Atrisha Lewis as a panel member in a discussion that will focus on experiences as women in leadership and in litigation, address some of the pressing issues in this year’s election, and give you a chance to field some Q&A from the audience.
- Thu., Mar. 21TLA Lawyers LoungeMar. 21, 2019, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.TLA Lawyers Lounge, 361 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5G 1T3, CanadaJoin NCA Network for its launch event in partnership with TLA on March 21st at 5:30 p.m. NCA Network is a networking group for internationally educated lawyers and students. We are a group focused on diversity and inclusion and our honoured speakers, as champions of EDI in the legal profession.
- Tue., Mar. 19McCarthy Tétrault Toronto officeMar. 19, 2019, 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.McCarthy Tétrault Toronto office, 66 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5J 2W4, CanadaPBSC Osgoode Hall and PBSC University of Toronto invite you to join us for a discussion with young, diverse lawyers who will share their perspectives and professional strategies on navigating differences on Bay Street.
- Wed., Mar. 06Osgoode HallMar. 06, 2019, 5:40 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.Osgoode Hall, 130 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2N5, CanadaBuilding on the 2019 theme of International Women’s Day, “Think equal, build smart, innovate for change,” the Law Society of Ontario, in partnership with the Barbra Schlifer Clinic, Women Lawyers Forum Section of the Ontario Bar Association, Women’s Law Association of Ontario, Canadian Association o